Thursday, April 21, 2016

Blog Post Assignment 8: ACT Reflection

The ACT  is one of the hardest test I've ever taken. I had to really think about each question on every section. The section I struggled the most with was math.  I haven't tooken math since first semester so it was hard trying to remember the formula for certain problems. I really tried my hardest to get through the math section
     Ben C Rain prepared me for the test but not well enough. Even though we went over ACT math in intervention,  some students didn't take it serious.  I don't know what I made in the ACT, but I feel that I made a decent enough grade. I didn't do well with time at all because I wanted to take my time but I couldn't.  I think that I prepared myself well but not enough.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment